- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle equipped with 4 pieces of preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and spindle motor (7.5HP) are precisely balanced for low vibration and powerful output to achieve precision grinding accuracy.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact to provide excellent way longevity.
- Column guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to provide a smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure better downfeed repeatability.
- Crossfeed mechanism incorporate with a precision ball screw, AC inverter provides smooth accurate crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding for better grinding surface finish.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat. Heat exchange is used on hydraulic system to maintain normal temperature of hydraulic oil.
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below present pressure.
- Positioning accuracy and repeatability is assured with an AC servo motor and high precision pre-tensioned ballscrew.
|General Capacity||Table Size (mm)||300×600 (12"×24")||400 × 800 (16" × 32")|
|X Axis Travel (mm)||600 (24")||800 (32")|
|Z Axis Travel (mm)||300 (12")||400 (16")|
|Grinding Wheel||Distance btw Spindle Center to Table (mm)||550 (22")|
|Mag. Chuck Weight / Height||86||152|
|Max. loading of table (kg)||800||1000|
|X Axis||X Axis Manual Traverse (mm)||850 (33")||1050 (41")|
|X Axis Hydraulic Travel (mm)||800 (32")||1000 (40")|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Specification(NC type) (mm)||Ø35 × Ø20 × 850||Ø35 × Ø20 ×1050|
|Primary Hydraulic Pressure (kg/m2)||20|
|Hydraulic Pump Capacity (Q L/min)||28|
|Maximum Feeding Speed of Working Table (M/ min)||25|
|X Axis Servo Motor Power (kW)||1.8(CNC)|
|Y Axis||Rapid Feeding Rate (M/ min)||1.5|
|Electric Hand Wheel Shifting Unit (mm)||0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001|
|Y Axis Servo Motor Power (kW)||1.8kw|
|Z Axis||Rapid Feeding Rate (M/ min)||4|
|Electric Hand Wheel Shifting Unit (mm)||0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001(CNC)|
|Z Axis Servo Motor Power (kW)||1.2kw (CNC)|
|Wheelhead( X Axis )||Grinding Wheel (mm)||Ø355 ×50 × Ø127 (Ø14" × 2"× Ø5")|
|Wheel Linear Velocity (M/min)||2000|
|Spindle Motor Power (kW)||3.75 (opt. 5.6)|
|Max. Wheel Spindle Speed (rpm)||1800|
|Coolant System||Coolant Pump||80 L/min 0.7kg/cm2|
|Hydraulic System||Pump Motor Power (kW)||3.7|
|Hydraulic Pump||20 L/min 55kg/cm2|
|Lubrication System||Lubrication Pump||5.2 L/min 10kg/cm2|
|Machine Size/ Weight||Net Weight (kgs)||3300
|Gross Weight (kgs)||3600
|L x W x H(mm)||2850×2280×2450
Remark：We reserve the right to modify the specification relating to any of the above machines wirhout notice.
- Balancing Stand
- Electromagnetic Chuck
- Auto. Demagmetizer
- Permanent Magnetic Chuck
- Digital Readout
- Spare Wheel Flange
- Dust Collector
- Radius Dressing Attachment
- Angle Dressing Attachment
- Parallel Fressing Attachment
- Coolant System W/Paper Filter
- Combine Coolant & Dust Collector
- Coolant System W/Mag. Sep. & Paper Filter
- Manual Demagnetizer (For Permanent Chuck Use)