- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings, providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM. Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations. A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping motor. Smooth movement of the Wheelhead delivers longer way life with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7” (180mm) in total wheelhead travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact. Table is fully supported in the full travel to avoid overhang. A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional) swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from swinging down abruptly.
- PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-out passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting clearance, and presscycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle. (NC Models only)
|Description/Model||G32P / G38P / G45P –60 / 100 / 150 / 200 H / NC|
|General Capacity||Swing over Tabel (mm)||Ø320 (Ø12.6") / Ø380 (Ø15") / Ø450 (Ø18")|
|Distance between Centers (mm)||600 (24")||1000 (40")||1500 (60")||2000 (80")|
|Max. Grinding Diameter (mm)||Ø300 (Ø12 / Ø360 (Ø14") / Ø430 (Ø17")|
|Max. Load Held between Cenetrs (kg)||150 (330lbs)|
|Grinding Wheel||Diameter x Width x Bore (mm)||Ø405 × 50 × Ø127
(Ø16" × 2" × Ø5")
|Max.peripheral speed (M/min)||2000|
( X Axis )
|Swivelling Angle(R & L)||±30°|
|Infeed Travel||245 (9.6")|
|Handfeed Travel (mm)||200 (7.9")|
|Automatic Rapid Travel (mm)||45 (1.77")|
|Top Slide Travel||180 (7")|
|Auto Increment Infeed (NC model)||Ø0.001 ~Ø0.999 (Ø0.001" ~ Ø0.0999")|
|Handwheel per Graduation||Ø0.004 (Ø0.0002")|
|Handwheel per Revolution||Ø2 (Ø0.1)|
|Wheelhead||Swivelling Angle||＋10° ~ －90°|
|Center Taper (MT)||MT 4 (opt. MT 5, 5C)|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||Max. 350|
|Tailstock||Center Taper (MT)||MT 4 (opt. MT 5)|
|Quill Travel (mm)||25(1")|
|Table (Z Axis)||Swivelling Angle C.C.W||9°||7°||5°||3°|
|Traverse Speed (mm/min)||30~7000 (1"~275" )|
|Handwheel per Revolutionmm||10 (0.39")|
|Internal Grinding||Spindle Speed (rpm)||15000 (or 30000)|
|Max. Grinding Bore (mm)||Ø30~ Ø100 (Ø1.18"~ Ø3.94") or Ø20~ Ø50 (Ø0.79"~ Ø1.97")|
|Max. Grindind Length (mm)||110 (4.3") or 55 (2.2")|
|Max. Chucking Length (mm)||315 (12.4")|
|Max. Chucking Diameter (mm)||Ø150 (Ø6")|
|Motor||Wheel Spindle Motor (kW)||5|
|Workhead Spindle Motor (kW)||1.5|
|Coolant Pump||80 L/min 0.7kg/cm2|
|Hydraulic Pump||20 L/min 55kg/cm2|
|Internal Grinding Motor (kW)||1.5(2P)|
|Machine Size/ Weight||Net Weight (kgs)||3500 (7700 lbs)||3600 (7920 lbs)||4700 (10340 lbs)||6000 (13200 lbs)|
|Gross Weight (kgs)||4000 (8800 lbs)||4700 (10340 lbs)||5600 (12320 lbs)||6780 (14916 lbs)|
|Packing Dimension (L x W x H - mm)||3030×2250×2030
Remark：We reserve the right to modify the specification relating to any of the above machines wirhout notice.
- I.D Spindle
- Balancing Stand
- Manual Leaver 5C Colser
- 5C Collets
- Parallel Fressing Attachment (Manual)
- Parallel Fressing Attachment (Manual)
- Hydraulic Parallel Dressing Attachment
- 3-Jaw Scroll Chuck
- 4-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Scroll Chuck
- Fixed Back Plate
- Adjustable Back Plate
- 2-Point Steady Rest
- 3-Point Steady Rest
- Digital Readout
- Radius Dressing Device
- Angle Fressinf Device
- Spare Grinding Wheel
- Spare Wheel Flange
- Coolant System W/MAG. Sep. &paper Filter
- Coolant System W/Paper Filter